Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing #14

When searching Technorati for "School Library Learning 2.0" I found a blog from one of our players! That was very cool to see and know that people all over the world could see it, too. The videos and article for this exercise were very intriguing. I am still amazed by the blog phenomenon and can't really comprehend that people out there might want to read ramblings from someone like me. When searching the Technorati site I kept thinking that there is so much information out there. I like the favorites and top 100 blogs, etc. because it gives me a place to dive in. When you are new to all of this, it is very overwhelming. These tools as well as tags help narrow the information into categories I am interested in and give me a place to start. As I become more advanced in Web 2.0, these tools will help me organize the vast amount of information I am taking in.

No comments: