Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thing #17

I read all of the postings in the Sandbox and made a few comments of my own. It is great to see that everyone is having fun with this learning experience. If we are liking it, won't our students like projects like this, too? I wrote about possible uses for wikis in my last post. I also have been using wikis with my friends, especially when planning outings. Before using them, we would send up to 20 emails about where to meet for coffee. That's too much email about one thing! So, we started using wikis after I learned about them in this class and now our in-boxes are free of clutter. Wikis could be used in the same way at school with fellow teachers and administrators.

1 comment:

Mrs. K Lewis said...

I love what you said about Wikis! It definitely saves wear and tear on your email inbox! It's a great way to plan or continue a conversation without having IM. Keep it up!