Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thing #18

I explored Google Docs. I had actually used Google Docs for our Mid Term group project for this class. We shared documents and were able to modify the documents individually from home and share them with each other without having to email attachments. I really liked that aspect of it. However, I experienced several problems with creating a power point presentation in Google Docs. The program has limited capabilities and kept unexpectedly quitting every few seconds (making me lose any changes in the process). Google Docs is still relatively new and I feel certain they will make improvements over time. The fact that the documents are stored online is their best feature in my opinion. That allows access from anywhere at anytime and makes them extremely easy to work on collaboratively.

No comments: